- Get the best views of Paris from the 56th floor of Montparnasse tower (indoor)
- Relax with a drink as you soak up the Paris panorama
- Go to the highest open air roof terrace in Paris
- Enjoy bilingual interactive touch screens making it a great day out for the entire family
- Avoid the cash desk and go straight to the lift
Montparnasse Tower | 56th Floor & Roof Terrace
€21 per person
In a few wordsThis ticket takes you to see the best views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, from the 56th floor and roof terrace of the Montparnasse Tower.
Not only does this avoid the long lines at the Eiffel Tower, but you can enjoy a romantic drink or relax while the kids have fun and learn in a safe environment. If you do just one thing while you are in Paris, this has to be it!
In detailA large number of audiovisual and interactive facilities are available, as is the aptly named 360 Degree Café, serving a wide range of drinks, snacks and light meals.
And just a few steps further up you can admire the same view from the open-air terrace on the very top of the tower, the highest roof terrace in Paris. From March to October, you will also find a Champagne bar there.
Not sure when to go? You can enjoy Montparnasse 56's roof terrace any day of the year! Still not sure when to go? Enjoy the breathtaking view during the day or after sundown.
What is included?
- Entrance to the 56th floor and open air roof terrace of Montparnasse Tower
- By metro : line 6 "Montparnasse-Bienvenüe"
Good to know
- From March to October, you will find a Champagne bar at the very top of Montparnasse 56 Tower
- You can choose to enjoy a drink (not included) either from the 360 Cafe on the 56th floor, or from the roof terrace’s Champagne bar
- Please note that the roof terrace is not wheelchair accessible, as there is no lift available and it is 70 steps up from the 56th floor
- This ticket is valid for one entrance for up to two weeks following the selected visit date